Thursday 18 October 2007

1. SELF EVALUATION
Effort : 2 – this is because I have put a lot of effort into the work I have done.
Punctuality :2 – I am in most of the time with an exception of a couple of lessons.
Submission and quality of homework: 2- I have done all the h/w set so far and it is done to the best of my ability.
Ability to work independently: 2- I have done lots of work on my own and it is posted up on the blog.
Quality of writing :2- I think I express myself well and I also try to use all the media terminology.
Organisation of Media folder :1- I have all the handouts etc in a folder which is up to date.
Oral contributions in class :3- I haven’t contributed as much as I could.
Standard of Module 5 blog: 1- it is very colorful and has lots of detailed work which is the h/w as well as the independent work I have done. It also has images and clips form youtube which are relevant.
Standard of Module 6 blog: 2- I have done all the h/w and have also added extra stories.
b. Make a list of three achievements (www) and three targets/areas for improvement (ebi) over the next half-term.
www:

All the task set have been done in great detail which should help with my independent study
The things I have found on my own are all relevant and useful
I have put up images and clips from youtube which make the blog look interesting.

Ebi:
I could add more wider context- as in more text which relate to my study
I could do more wider context stuff
Contribute more in class

No comments: